- The quick and easy way to sell beats in your sleep
- The shortcut to becoming the top producer online.
- Quickly flood your beat site with paying artists
- 1 simple trick that skyrockets sales (This is priceless)
- Finally have money to put towards your DREAM studio
- How to price your beats so they sell like clockwork
- Stop artists from leaving your site empty handed (No beat sales = no money)
- Avoid the #1 beat selling killer (This could be killing your sales right now)
- The hidden truth about soundclick
- The REAL reason you’ve been getting traffic and not enough sales
- 1 small technique that made a producer $1200 in one day
- Much Much more….
Before you can start making money you need to understand the different ways to sell your beats.
You can either sell exclusive rights to your beat or leasing rights.
Exclusive rights means you are transferring them full ownership of the beat. They own the copyrights and may do what they please with the beat because it is now theirs. You may not reuse or resale the beat without written consent. There are advantages and disadvantages to selling exclusive rights to the beat. One main advantage is you can charge a significant larger amount for exclusive rights. Prices vary drastically from producer to producer. When I first started out online I would charge $250 for exclusive rights to my beats. I realize now that was a mistake. (more…)
The most important factor in making big money from making beats is one you might not like. Actually it’s one that took me some time to adjust to. That factor is making beats that the ARTIST WANT.
I’m not saying don’t make beats you enjoy making, but to make big money with them online you need to make beats artist want. I’ve always had my own style, but I had to adapt other styles in order to make money.
You have to remember you are running a business. Do businesses sell what the owner wants or what the customer wants?
Break out of that mindset (If you’re in it)
Google AdWords is an advertising program offered by Google which allows you to advertise your site when people search for certain keywords.
If you are confused don’t worry. Go to Google and search for “rap beats”. Now the results on the far right under “sponsored links” are the sites that paid to have their website displayed on that page.
Google Adwords is pay-per-click. Which means you will only have to pay every time someone clicks your link. Usually you won’t have to pay more than 5-10 cents per click. (more…)